1 1/4" / 32mm Hi-Flo Self Bailing Scupper valve with twist off housing for Boat & RIB
Replace your old worn-out flapper scupper with these Hi-Flo positive sealing ball scuppers. Larger exit hole allows 70% more water drainage than its nearest competitor. Multiple mounting holes make retrofits quick and easy - no filling holes or re-drilling. Neutral buoyancy ball ensures ball won't float up and break seal.
- 1 1/8" / 29mm diameter drain aperture
- Stepped flange allows fitment to deck drains up to 1 1/4" / 32mm diameter.
- New easy twist-off design makes clearing debris a snap
- Simply twist counterclockwise to remove ball cavity, clean out and twist back on
- Stainless steel security pin provided for added safety
- Larger exit hole allows 70% more water drainage than its nearest competitor
- Multiple mounting holes make retrofits quick and easy - no filling holes or re-drilling
- Neutral buoyancy ball insures ball won't float up and break seal
- Dims: approx. 75mm / 3" diameter across the mating face and 60mm proud