Reverse Outboard Transom Wedges (add 5 Deg. Positive Trim)
Have you a boat with a wheelhouse, line hauler or other weight in the bows? Are you needing to use trim at low speed just to stop the bow nosing into waves. Do you struggle to get enough trim before hitting "Tilt"? These reverse wedges could be for you...
T& H Marine reverse transom wedges fit all standard outboard engines. Cast aluminium construction allows for full, positive contact between engine bracket and transom. Adds 5 degrees of positive tilt to transom angle.
- High quality, cast aluminum
- Adds 5 degrees of positive tilt to engine - for more "bow up"
- Improves performance for boats with too much transom angle
- Fits All Standard Outboard 4-Bolt Patterns
- Full Contact Between Outboard Engine Bracket and Boat Transom
- 2-1/4” Wide, 11-1/4” Long