Reverse Outboard Transom Wedges: Reduce "Trim-In" and Increase "Tilt-Out"
Have you a boat with a wheelhouse, line hauler or other weight in the bows? Are you needing to use trim-out at low speed just to stop the bow of your boat nosing into waves? Do you struggle to get enough trim before reaching "Tilt"? These reverse wedges could be for you...
T& H Marine reverse transom wedges fit all standard PTT outboard motors. Cast aluminium construction allows for full, positive contact between engine bracket and transom. They are thicker at the bottom and thinner at the top, so increase the outboard "tilt-out" angle by 5 degrees whilst reducing the "trim-in" by 5 degrees.
- High quality, cast aluminum
- Adds 5 degrees of positive tilt to engine - for more "bow up"
- Improves performance for boats with too much transom angle
- Fits All Standard Outboard 4-Bolt Patterns
- Full Contact Between Outboard Engine Bracket and Boat Transom
- 2-1/4” Wide, 11-1/4” Long