PolaFlex high quality propeller bushes are constructed from rubber (not plastic) to aid softer shifting into gear, reduce vibration and improve impact deflection. They have tough brass bronze splines, not aluminium as found with lesser brands.
PolaFlex Propeller Bush Kits can fitted to applicable propeller blade units to create a complete propeller assembly, enabling fitment to a variety of outboard motors.
Intended for PolaStorm propellers, these kits will also fit Solas, Michigan and Mercury propeller blade units.
This kit is supplied with bush plus front and rear washers to suit:
- 40/50hp (4 stroke/bigfoot) all years
- 70hp 1987-1989
- 75hp (2&4 stroke) 1984-newer
- 80hp 1978-1989
- 90hp (2&4 stroke) 1978-newer
- 100hp 1988-newer
- 115hp 1978-newer
- 115hp (4 stroke) 2001-newer
- 125hp 1994-newer
- 90/100/115hp Command Thrust: 2014+
- 135hp: 1987+
- 150/175/200hp: 1978+
- 220hp: 1987-1988
- 225hp: 1980+
- 225hp (SeaPro / Marathon)) All years
- 250-300hp (2-stroke & 4-stroke): 1990+
- 3.4Litre: 1984-1986
MerCruiser Sterndrives up to 300hp
- ALPHA ONE DRIVE (GEN1 &GEN2): All engines & HP's
- BRAVO ONE DRIVE (BRAVO ONE & BRAVO ONE X DRIVES only)
This is a direct replacement for the following hub kits from other brands:
- Mercury FLO-TORQ II
- Rubex 102/ 102B
- Michigan 202
- Turning Point 501/701
- If you're not sure about your purchase, please contact us before ordering
- Grease the propeller shaft before fitment
We're proud to be the British Isles exclusive distributor. Stock is held at our base in Wiltshire, allowing us to offer Next Day mainland GB delivery (except Highlands & Islands) if ordered before midday on weekdays.