PolaStorm produce incredibly strong, titanium-aluminium alloy propellers that equal or exceed OEM equivalents. We’re able to offer these at competitive prices, due to a shortened supply chain.
- Material: Titanium/Strontium/Aluminium Alloy
- Process: Aerospace Precision Casting (APC) (up to 33% stronger)
- Diameter: 13 5/8"
- Pitch: 13"
- Colour: White
- Spline Tooth:15
- Blades: 3
- To suit: 4.25" Gearcase
Yamaha 2 Stroke models:
- PRO 75
- PRO V 100
Yamaha 4 Stroke models:
- Murena 25XS/40XS/70/70XSR
- Marlin 30XS/50XS/80XS/100/100XSR
- Spearfish 30XS, 40XS, 50XS, 60XS, 80XS, 100, 100XSR
- Swordfish 40XS/80XS/100XS/115/115XSR
Why choose a PolaStorm QPIM propeller?
An advanced Aerospace Precision Casting (APC) process using Titanium/Strontium/Aluminium alloy, results in a product which is up to 33% stronger than traditional Die and Squeeze Cast aluminium propellers. They are then finished using a robotically applied AkzoNobel* patented, environmentally friendly, anti-corrosion powder coating.
We're proud to be the British Isles exclusive distributor. Stock is held at our base in Wiltshire, allowing us to offer Next Day mainland GB delivery (except Highlands & Islands) if ordered before midday on weekdays.