13" x 19" Polished Stainless PolaStorm Propeller with PolaFlex Hub Bush Kit: Yamaha & Selva 50-100hp (small K gearcase)
A high-quality propeller makes a huge difference in how your boat feels & performs. PolaStorm propellers have an enviable reputation around the world and we are proud to be the sole distributor for UK & Ireland. Direct purchase from the manufacturer allows us to offer you excellent value for money.
This listing is for the complete PolaStorm Blade Unit + PolaFlex Hub Kit assembly - everything required to fit to your engine (except tools and grease!).
PolaStorm Stella Series propeller blade unit features:
- All-around Performance Propeller
- Three-blade designed to give good acceleration and excellent midrange fuel economy
- Spiral flute exhaust design
- High quality stainless steel construction (PolaStorm R&D Team specify ASTM A890-4A duplex stainless steel. This is heat treated to create a tensile strength of up to 750 Mpa with enhanced anti corrosion properties)
PolaStorm Stella Series propeller blade unit spec:
- Material: Polished Stainless Steel
- Blades: 3
- Diameter: 13"
- Pitch: 19"
- Group D Hub: 4 1/4" dia.
PolaFlex high quality propeller bushes are constructed from rubber (not cheap hard plastic) to aid softer shifting into gear, reduce vibration and improve impact deflection. They have tough brass bronze splines, not aluminium as found with lesser brands. This kit is supplied with bush plus front and rear washers to suit Yamaha 4 1/4" diameter gearcase outboards from FT50 to F100D.
- FT50 High Thrust
- FT60 High Thrust
- Murena (all HP's)
- Marlin (all HP's)
- If you're not sure about your purchase, please contact us before ordering
- Grease the propeller shaft before fitment
With over 12 years experience, PolaStorm propellers have built an enviable reputation across the World. Quality consciousness is at the heart of PolaStorm's success. Inspections are carried out on every propeller during Casting, Machining, Painting and Packing. Analysis equipment such as Coordinate Measuring Machine, Rubber Torque Tester, Hardness Tester and Dynamic Balance Machine are used to ensure the best quality products are supplied to the market.
Buy with confidence from a UK company who were established in 2014, have 30 years experience, supply much of the UK & Irish Marine Trade and who are a member of "British Marine" - the UK Marine Federation.