13.8" x 13" PolaStorm 4-Blade Titanium Aluminium Propeller with PolaFlex Hub Bush Kit: Yamaha & Selva 80-130hp (lrg K gearcase)
A high-quality propeller makes a huge difference in how your boat feels & performs. PolaStorm propellers have an enviable reputation around the world and we are proud to be the sole distributor for UK & Ireland. Direct purchase from the manufacturer allows us to offer you excellent value for money.
This 13" pitch 4-blade aluminium "Blade Unit" is designed to replace a 3-blade aluminium propeller of around the same pitch, but offers increased thrust at low speeds making them ideal for water-sports and heavier craft. This listing is for the complete PolaStorm Megara Series Blade Unit + PolaFlex Hub Kit assembly - everything required to fit to your engine (except tools and grease!).
PolaStorm Megara Series propeller blade unit features:
- All-around Performance propeller ideal for heavier craft and watersports where more thrust is wanted
- Four-blade designed to give good low end performance and excellent midrange throttle response
- Produced from a Titanium/Strontium/Aluminium Alloy
- Process: Aerospace Precision Casting (APC) (up to 33% stronger)
PolaStorm Megara Series propeller blade unit spec:
- Material: Titanium/Strontium/Aluminium Alloy
- Blades: 4
- Diameter: 13.8"
- Pitch: 13"
- Group D Hub: 4 1/4" dia.
PolaFlex high quality propeller bushes are constructed from rubber (not cheap hard plastic) to aid softer shifting into gear, reduce vibration and improve impact deflection. They have tough brass bronze splines, not aluminium as found with lesser brands. This kit is supplied with bush plus front and rear washers to suit Yamaha and Selva 80hp - 130hp (with large gearcase only) Outboards.
- 100A, 115A/B/C, 130B, 140A
- F80D, F100F, F115A/B, F130A (not F80A/B or F100A/D)
- If you're not sure about your purchase, please contact us before ordering
- Grease the propeller shaft before fitment
With over 12 years experience, PolaStorm propellers have built an enviable reputation across the World. Quality consciousness is at the heart of PolaStorm's success. Inspections are carried out on every propeller during Casting, Machining, Painting and Packing. Analysis equipment such as Coordinate Measuring Machine, Rubber Torque Tester, Hardness Tester and Dynamic Balance Machine are used to ensure the best quality products are supplied to the market.
Buy with confidence from a UK company who were established in 2014, have 30 years experience, supply much of the UK & Irish Marine Trade and who are a member of "British Marine" - the UK Marine Federation.