13 1/4" x 15" 4-Blade Polished Stainless PolaStorm Propeller + PolaFlex Hub Bush Kit: Yamaha & Selva 80-130hp (large K gearcase)
A high-quality propeller makes a huge difference in how your boat feels & performs. PolaStorm propellers have an enviable reputation around the world and we are proud to be the sole distributer for UK & Ireland. Direct purchase from the manufacturer allows us to offer you excellent value for money.
TorqueMaster Series propellers features:
- 4-Blade design offering great thrust and stern lift
- Progressive pitch allows superior acceleration and midrange performance
- High blade rake provides great bow lift - ideal for forward cabin craft
- Spiral flute exhaust design
- Stainless steel construction reduces blade flex and ensures lower planing and cruising speeds can be maintained
PolaFlex R&D Team specify ASTM A890-4A duplex stainless steel. This is heat treated to create a tensile strength of up to 750 Mpa with enhanced anti corrosion properties.
- Material: Polished Stainless Steel
- Blades: 4
- Diameter: 13 1/4"
- Pitch: 15"
- Hub: 4 1/4" (various 50-130hp outboards)
PolaFlex high quality propeller bushes are constructed from rubber (not cheap hard plastic) to aid softer shifting into gear, reduce vibration and improve impact deflection. They have tough brass bronze splines, not aluminium as found with lesser brands. This kit is supplied with bush plus front and rear washers to suit Yamaha and Selva 80hp - 130hp (with large gearcase only) Outboards.
- 100A, 115A/B/C, 130B, 140A
- F80D, F100F, F115A/B, F130A (not F80A/B or F100A/D)
- If you're not sure about your purchase, please contact us before ordering
- Grease the propeller shaft before fitment
With over 12 years experience, PolaStorm propellers have built an enviable reputation across the World. Quality consciousness is at the heart of PolaStorm's success. Inspections are carried out on every propeller during Casting, Machining, Painting and Packing. Analysis equipment such as Coordinate Measuring Machine, Rubber Torque Tester, Hardness Tester and Dynamic Balance Machine are used to ensure the best quality products are supplied to the market.
Buy with confidence from a UK company who were established in 2014, have 30 years experience, supply much of the UK & Irish Marine Trade and who are a member of "British Marine" - the UK Marine Federation.