10.2" x 12" 4-Blade Aluminium/Titanium PolaStorm propeller to suit Mercury Mariner 9.9-25hp outboards
PolaStorm produce incredibly strong, titanium-aluminium alloy propellers that equal or exceed OEM equivalents. We’re able to offer these at competitive prices, due to a shortened supply chain.
This 4-blade propeller is ideal for larger craft with greater payloads etc. It provides greater thrust with less slip, and so is especially suited where outboard power is limited.
- Material: Titanium/Strontium/Aluminium Alloy
- Process: Aerospace Precision Casting (APC) (up to 33% stronger)
- Diameter: 10.2"
- Pitch: 12"
- Colour: Black
- Spline Tooth: 10
- Blades: 4
- To suit: 3" Gearbox
- 9.9 & 15hp Mercury / Mariner BigFoot: 1999 - 2005
- 18hp Mercury 2-stroke: 1980-1985
- 20hp Mercury 2-stroke: 1986 - 2002
- 20hp Mariner 2-stroke: 1985 onwards
- 25hp Mercury 2-stroke: 1980-2005
- 25hp SeaPro / Marathon 3Cyl: All Years
- 25hp Force 3Cyl: 1995-1998
Why choose a PolaStorm QPIM propeller?
An advanced Aerospace Precision Casting (APC) process using Titanium/Strontium/Aluminium alloy, results in a product which is up to 33% stronger than traditional Die and Squeeze Cast aluminium propellers. They are then finished using a robotically applied AkzoNobel* patented, environmentally friendly, anti-corrosion powder coating.
We're proud to be the British Isles exclusive distributor. Stock is held at our base in Wiltshire, allowing us to offer Next Working Day mainland GB delivery (except Highlands & Islands) if ordered before midday on weekdays.