10 1/2" x 13" PolaStorm Titanium-Aluminium Blade Unit with PolaFlex Propeller Hub BushMercury/Mariner 25hp-70hp
PolaStorm propellers have an enviable reputation around the world and we are proud to be the sole distributer for UK & Ireland. Direct purchase from the manufacturer allows us to offer excellent value for money. We're sure you will agree with us & the professionals; they are the equal if not better than the original manufacturers. Every individual propeller is tested for strength, balance, profile and finish before being boxed. Not to be confused with unbranded cheap imports.
This listing is for the complete PolaStorm Blade Unit + PolaFlex Hub Kit assembly - everything required to fit to your engine (except tools and grease!).
This high quality 3-blade PolaStorm right hand rotation propeller blade unit has good blade rake and cupping than other similar propellers, providing high speed grip and bow lift properties.
PolaFlex high quality propeller bushes are constructed from rubber (not plastic) to aid softer shifting into gear, reduce vibration and improve impact deflection. They have tough brass bronze splines, not aluminium as found with lesser brands. This PolaFlex hub bush kit includes thrust washer, nyloc nut, tab washer - everything required to install on your propeller shaft. Nothing else is required (except tools and grease!).
- Material: Titanium Strontium Aluminium Alloy
- Diameter: 10 1/2"
- Pitch: 13"
- Finish: AkzoNobel Black Powder Coat finish
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Right Hand
- To suit: 3 1/4" Gearbox Casing
- Group C
To suit the following Mercury Outboard Motors (+ Mariner Outboards made by Mercury):
- 25 hp Bigfoot / Command Trust (1999+)
- 30 / 40 HP (1997+) Not Bigfoot
- 50 hp (1995+) Not Bigfoot
- 60 hp (2001+) Not Bigfoot
- 30 hp (1994 -2002)
- 30 hp Sea Pro/ Marathon (1994+)
- 35 hp 1984-1989 / 40 HP (1977 & newer)
- 45hp (1986-1998)
- 48 hp
- 50 hp (1977+)
- 55 hp (1995+)
- 60 hp (1978+)
- 70 hp (~1983)2): All engines & HP's & BRAVO ONE X DRIVES only)
- Not for earlier Mariner Outboards made by Yamaha
- If you're not sure about your purchase, please contact us before ordering
- Grease the propeller shaft before fitment
With over 12 years experience, PolaStorm propellers have built an enviable reputation across the World. Quality consciousness is at the heart of PolaStorm's success. Inspections are carried out on every propeller during Casting, Machining, Painting and Packing. Analysis equipment such as Coordinate Measuring Machine, Rubber Torque Tester, Hardness Tester and Dynamic Balance Machine are used to ensure the best quality products are supplied to the market.