We sell more SkegShields to customers wanting to protect their good skeg, than we we do to customers who have already broken their skeg...
- Protects as well as repairs the damaged skeg and help save your prop.
- Superior end cap design with a reinforced lower edge for protection from ramp damage or riverbed lake bed dragging, and better water/hydro streamlining.
- Made from high quality marine grade stainless steel.
- Made in a polished mirror finish.
- No welding required, no epoxies, a do-it-yourself 10 minute application.
- Included are four custom engineered low profile stainless steel Allen head machine bolt system for easy installation/removal/reuse. All bolts are knurled, enabling locking attributes for high vibration motors.
- Included are two high tensile strength 5/32″ allen wrenches for installation
- Is custom manufactured to the appropriate size for your specific drive.
- Drainage hole at the lower backside for when motor is not tilted (storage/boat dock) and will drain from front/top when motor is tilted, protecting from water retention.