The PolaStorm 4-blade TorqueMaster polished stainless range of propellers are designed with high-rake blade geometry, heavy cupping and spiral flute exhaust design, offering aggressive acceleration, excellent bow lift and top speed, making them ideal for performance craft. This listing is for the Blade Unit only and requires a bush to install onto your propeller shaft (different specs depending on motor brand) - see below for more information.
PolaStorm R&D Team specify ASTM A890-4A duplex stainless steel. This is heat treated to create a tensile strength of up to 750 Mpa with enhanced anti corrosion properties.
- 4-Blade design offers great Stern Lift and Acceleration
- High rake blade provides excellent bow lift
- Cupped blade design increases bite & reduces slip
- Increased fuel economy and midrange performance
- Spiral flute exhaust design
- Material: ASTM A890-4A duplex stainless steel
- Diameter: 14 1/2"
- Pitch: 14"
- Finish: Polished Stainless
- Blades: 4
- Rotation: Right Hand
- To suit: 4 3/4" Gearbox Casing
- Group E
This propeller blade unit is compatible with the below listed engines when it is fitted with a PolaFlex hub bush kit. PolaFlex high quality propeller bushes are constructed from rubber (not plastic) to aid softer shifting into gear, reduce vibration and improve impact deflection. They have tough brass bronze splines, not aluminium as found with lesser brands.
A Hub Kit is not included in this product listing and needs to be purchased separately. Please select the Hub Kit to be supplied with the propeller when ordering.
MERCURY / MARINER / MERCRUISER
- 90/100/115hp Command Thrust: 2014+
- 135hp: 1987+
- 150/175/200hp: 1978+
- 220hp: 1987-1988
- 225hp: 1980+
- 225hp (SeaPro / Marathon)) All years
- 250-300hp (s-stroke & 4-stroke): 1990+
- 3.4Litre: 1984-1986
- ALPHA ONE DRIVE (GEN1 & GEN2): All engines & HP's
- BRAVO ONE DRIVE (BRAVO ONE & BRAVO ONE X DRIVES only)
With over 12 years experience, PolaStorm propellers have built an enviable reputation across the World. Quality consciousness is at the heart of PolaStorm's success. Inspections are carried out on every propeller during Casting, Machining, Painting and Packing. Analysis equipment such as Coordinate Measuring Machine, Rubber Torque Tester, Hardness Tester and Dynamic Balance Machine are used to ensure the best quality products are supplied to the market.
Buy with confidence from a UK company who were established in 2014, have 30 years experience, supply much of the UK & Irish Marine Trade and who are a member of "British Marine" - the UK Marine Federation.