This is a new, boxed Light Grey/Black 2020 Model WolfStar Dingi 310RFD (Rigid Floor Deck).
D310RFD Features & Specifications:
- Weight of the D310 boat in backpack: 17kg
- Dimensions of the packed boat: 1.1m x 0.5m x 0.4m
- Weight of accessories in separate bag: 5.6kg
- Weight of D310 RFD deck: 16kg
- Overall Length (M): 3.10
- Overall Width (M): 1.30
- Cockpit Length (M): 2.25
- Cockpit Width (M): 0.62
- Tube Diameter (M): 0.34
- Tube material density: 900g/m2
- No. of Tube Chambers: 3+1
- Payload (KG): 300
- No. of persons: 3
- No.of carry handles: 5
- CE Design Category: D
- Max Outboard Motor: 8hp
- Outboard protection at the outer side of tubes.
- Anchor groove at the prow for protection of the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope.
- Towing bracket.
- Five handles for convenient transportation.
- Safety rope.
- Protective bumper at the upper side of the transom.
- Spray-repelling plates between the transom and the tube to protect the inside part of the boat from water sprays.
- Regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube, that allows to install the seats in the most comfortable position.
- Protective handle on the keelson air valve.
The DINGI range are the lightest motor boats with built-in transom in their class. These boats are perfectly slide on oars and go easy on the low-power engines. Their main difference is an inflatable keelson fitted on the bottom of the boat and rigid collapsible deck RFD fastening with longitudinal beams – stringers.
Shortened, aggressively raised prow section allows the boat ride over the waves easily. Maximum speed with the outboard engine of 5 HP is up to 32km/h.
All boats are produced from the strong five-layer reinforced boat material, with 900 grams/m2 density.
The boats are packed into two bags and one backpack. One bag contains paddles, seats and pump, second one contains RFD deck. The boat and repair kit are packed into hermetic backpack of 180 litres volume.