Light Grey/Black WolfStar Caiman C330RFD Inflatable (SIB) Boat
This is a new, boxed Red/Black 2020 Model WolfStar Caiman C330RFD (Rigid Floor Deck).
C330RFD Features & Specifications:
- Weight of the C330 boat in backpack: 22Kg
- Dimensions of the packed boat: 1.1m x 0.6m x 0.4m
- Weight of accessories in separate bag: 6.4kg
- Weight of C330 RFD deck: 17.5kg
- Overall Length (M): 3.30
- Overall Width (M): 1.58
- Cockpit Length (M): 2.20
- Cockpit Width (M): 0.72
- Tube Diameter (M): 0.43
- Tube material density: 1100g/m2
- No. of Tube Chambers: 3+1
- Payload (KG): 360
- No. of persons: 4
- No.of carry handles: 7
- CE Design Category: C
- Max Outboard Motor: 15hp
Caiman Range features:
- Welded construction is more durable and withstands tougher conditions
- High performance hull characteristics for better speed, handling and fuel economy
- 1100g/m2 5 Layer PVC material
- Keel, Tube & Transom protection strips
- 5 year limited leisure warranty
- Bow Anchor Guide
- Safety Grab Line
- 7 carry handles
- CE Category C
- Full tube length seat attachment. Giving flexible fit out and weight distribution depending on load and task
- Standard Accessories Included: oars + pump + seats + repair kit
- Each boat packs into 3 tough dry bags keeping saltwater out of your car. These bags are light enough to be carried down to the waters edge. The main boat section turns into a backpack.
- One person can realistically assemble a boat in 18-20 minutes
- The hull profile & deadrise are designed for comfort, speed and better fuel economy.
- Multiple colour choices including Grey, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and even Camouflage.
CAIMAN - series are top of the range general purpose SIBs. Designed to supplement the Killer Whale range. These smaller boats suit perfectly the solo explorer/fisherman who likes to travel hard and fast with their gear but is also capable of comfortably taking a passenger or three should the need arise.
Hull lengths start at 3.1m and include a 3.3m & 3.6m model. All are fitted with a lightweight rigid folding deck that's quick to assemble and they have an inflatable keel. Caiman's still have the tough reputation and heavy duty build quality seen in the Killer Whales. Boats have a maximum width of 1.58m. They can carry from 320kg to 400kg of cargo and are designed for 3-5 adults. Spacious, fast and safe with a Cat C rating for seas up to 2m, these are serious lightweight water craft that can be carried in the back of a car and are easily assembled by one person.
All CAIMAN SIBs are produced from a tough meshed multi layered lightweight PVC, which doesn’t decay, its ultraviolet, gasoline and oil resistant. Its has a high hard wearing density of 1100 grams/m². The boats are being manufactured using seam welding. Welded joints are stronger and highly resistant to sea water in comparison with glued construction. Sea water contains bacteria which breakdown glue, destroying the glued joints over time. Welded construction results in a stronger longer lasting boat. One reason all CAIMAN boats come with a 5 year limited warranty.
A 15hp engine can achieve up to 22kts (25mph) on the C360RFD, however they work very well with smaller more portable engines too. A lightweight Selva Piranha 9.9 (from 31kg) fitted to the C330RFD achieved a top speed of 18kts (19.5mph) and cruised at 13kts (15mph) with one person onboard during testing.